Inside Sales Representative
We are a team of homestandby generator experts and residential electricians who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for our customer-generator and electrical systems.Reliable Power Systems is a full-service, family-owned electrical and gas contracting company specializing in the installation of automatic standby generators. We offer turn-key generator installations which include installing LP tanks and NG systems.
Reliable Power Systems is one of the top Premier Level Generac Dealers in America!
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in South Florida. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this.
Exceptional customer service is the cornerstone on which Reliable has been built.What We Do
The Big Task
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quicksales cycle environment.
Our Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas.
You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Get potential customers excited about the company and encourage them to spread the word.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve weekly / monthly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up bypassing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
Desired Skills andExperience
- Two to three years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas
- Substantial experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision-makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform necessary calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid S. Florida. You’ll have unlimited earning potential. Salary / Base + Commission pay base
- Medical Insurance -- we pay 100% of your insurance premiums for health. We also offer dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- 401k Plan with a company match
“The Reliable Team”
The Reliable Team is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same care when you join. We do a lot more than work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Reliable Power Systems and Electrical Services.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Reliable Power Systems by visiting www.myreliablepower.com.
When you're ready,please apply for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 / year